THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 6, 2009

LOVE?!


Damn. iKnow iFukk'd up bad. Im sorry. And yes i know you aint gone read this but i just wana ent owt my problems. idk y doe. but anyways. idk y i ever let myself fall in love with you. but i did and it was one the best mistakes ive ever did. i really do love you and we've through alot and i can just side back and watch you 4get about me. yes i know my mouth fucks me up badly. cuz i know i cant control my anger or nothing. but i know you understand because you are the same way. i let you call me anything you wanted and really didnt say nothing abt it. ive never called u a bad name r nuthin. but real tlk my chest is killing me as i write this and yes i do wanna cry. you took a chance on me and i thank you for doin dat. yes love sukks now. idk wtf ima do now cuz wen me nd u stopped tlkn i didnt just lose my baby i lost my best frend. but aye im always here for you. wat can i say? i jx dnt noe...

0 comments: